Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn’t come easy. But SYGMA loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic horns to work for you. Optional intelligent amplification, optional Ethernet network signal distribution, control and supervision, versatile enclosure designs and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
Design Without Boundaries - Performance Without Limits
The global SYGMA development and manufacturing process delivers unsurpassed quality and innovation, for performance and style that will make you proud and durability that will keep you sounding great. Before we’ll ship them, your loudspeakers have to meet our exacting requirements.
PF Series Intelligent Digital Amplifiers can connect to RHAON, the Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network. RHAON gives you complete control of digital audio distribution, loudspeaker processing and system management.
* The SG151-52R is RHAON Empowered with 500/200 W amplification.
* The SG151-5R is RHAON Empowered with 500 W amplification.
* The SG151-2R is RHAON Empowered with 200 W amplification.
* The SG151-5 is self-powered with 500 W amplification.
* The SG151-2 is self-powered with 200 W amplification.
* The SGX151 is unpowered, for use with external amplification.
* Compact Multi-Function Design
Outstanding, full-range ±3 dB, 60Hz to 18 kHz performance in a versatile multi-angle enclosure.
* Flexible Input Configurations
Choose passive inputs, or go self-powered with the PF1-200 series intelligent amplifier, either with or without RHAON net working.
* RHAON Audio Operations Network
Self-Powered SG151 cabinets are easily connected to RHAON for flexible digital signal distribution, loudspeaker management and control using standard Ethernet hardware and cabling.
* Exclusive 90° by 40° Complex Conic Design
Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns, can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
* 2-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18 kHz and beyond.
* Heavy-Duty 15-inch Woofer
Easily handles 700 Watts of program power.
PF Series Intelligent Amplifiers
Passive, powered or networked, you can choose the system configuration that meets your needs at any time. At the factory or in the field, the SGX passive connector plate can be easily replaced by one of five PF Series intelligent Class D digital amplifiers.
The PF series light weight switching power supplies are over 70% efficient at full output. Their high efficiency reducing AC power requirements and eliminating the need for a cooling fan.
Whenever you are ready for Ethernet audio networking, your Sygma loudspeakers are too. Just replace the connector plate or the PF1-200 with a RHAON empowered amplifier equipped for connection to the Renkus-Heinz Audio Operations Network. RHAON empowers you with full control over digital audio distribution, loudspeaker-specifi DSP and control/monitoring – all using standard Ethernet hardware and cable.
If you need an outstanding high-power 15-inch 2-way system, order the SGX151 or SG151-5. For full range nearfield applications, the SG151-2 with a 200 Watt PF1-200 is a logical choice. For stage monitoring and other ultra-demanding applications, order the SG151-52R: it’s bi-amped with 500 / 200 watt Class D amplifiers and RHAON empowered. If you need Ethernet-based audio operations networking, order the SG151-2R, SG151-5R or the SG151-52R; all are RHAON empowered.
Virtually any installation where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required.
* Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously on walls or ceilings, stage lips, under and over balconies, etc.
* Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, etc.
* Multi-channel playback systems in dance clubs (with optional subwoofers), compact floor monitors, cue loudspeakers for live mixing, etc.