Three-Way Mid/High CoEntrant Complex Conic Loudspeaker System
Non-powered STX2 and STX2M Series loudspeakers unite advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Patented CoEntrant M/H transducers and unique innovations such as our Complex Conic Horns combine to deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, STX2 and STX2M loudspeakers are an excellent choice for transparent, reference quality performance.
Patented CoEntrant Topology
The CoEntrant mid/high driver used in the STX2M integrates the acoustic output of an 8-inch mid-range cone and a 1-inch high frequency compression driver into a wideband, low-distortion, high-power true point source. CoEntrant drivers loaded with Complex Conic horns offer numerous advantages over dual-horn and co-axial topologies, including smaller size, lower weight, inherent phase coherency and smoother frequency response.
* Compact Mid/High Loudspeaker Module
50 Hz to 18 kHz frequency response, high-level 130 dB peak SPL performance
* Built-In Mid/High Crossover
Eliminates the need for bi-amplification.
* CDT-IL CoEntrant Mid/High Driver
CoEntrant transducer with a 2-inch throat provides 500 Hz to 18 kHz performance, 130 dB Max SPL.
* Exclusive Complex Conic Design
Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the issues associated with conventional rectangular horns.
* Patented CoEntrant Topology
Integrates the acoustic output of a 10-inch cone and a 2-inch HF driver into a wideband, high-power true point source
* TRAP (True Array Principle) Design
STX2M loudspeakers can be easily turned into true 40° TRAP modules by rotating their horns 90 degrees. TRAP modules combine seamlessly to produce a phase aligned wave front virtually free of lobing.
* Choice of Coverage Patterns
Choose between tightly controlled 60° by 40° and 90° by 40° and coverage patterns.
Virtually any application where directional control and arrayability are critical issues and outstanding sonic performance is required.
* Distributed systems in sports arenas and stadiums.
* Multi-channel A/V playback systems, live sound and music systems in dance clubs (with low frequency enclosures)
* Side fill in all types of sound reinforcement systems.
* Array modules for theatrical and concert sound systems, sound reinforcement systems in houses of worship.
Mids: 101 dB
Highs: 109 dB
Mids: 129 dB peak
Highs: 131 dB peak
60° H x 40° V
90° H x 40° V
500 Hz to 18 kHz
CDT-1L; SSD1802S 1" HF (40 W RMS) & SSL8-9 8"MF (150 W RMS)
Multi-ply hardwood, perforated metal grille
150 W RMS @ 8 Ohms
Black, White or Natural (unfinished) paint
TuffTex (black only)