TRX Series loudspeakers employ advanced technology and application-driven engineering to bring live sound closer to the ultimate reference point: reality. Cutting-edge driver technology and unique innovations like our Complex Conic horns deliver natural sounding music and intelligible speech.
Versatile enclosure designs, combined with a wide range of mounting options and associated hardware, provide unrestricted flexibility for both portable and installed applications. Wherever audiences and operators demand superior performance and ease of use, TRX Series loudspeakers are the choice for unequalled value.
The TRX81 features an 8-inch Heavy-Duty LF driver with carbon fiber cone and a 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver.
All TRX Series systems are non-powered.
* Miniaturized Design
Outstanding, full-range 80 Hz to 20 kHz performance in a extremely compact, space-saving design.
* Exclusive Complex Conic Design
Complex Conic Horn provides superior pattern control with low distortion.
* Choice of Coverage Pattern
Complex Conic Horn provides smooth 90º by 60º or 120º by 60º coverage, may be rotated 90º within cabinet..
* 1" Extended Range Titanium HF Driver
Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond.
* Heavy-Duty 8-inch Woofer
With carbon fiber cone easily handles 200 Watts of program power.
* Built-in Crossover
Eliminates need for a separate electronic crossover and bi-amplification.
* Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and high output and outstanding sonic performance is required.
* Ideal for many side and front fill applications; mounts inconspicuously in walls or ceilings, under and
over balconies, etc.
* Foreground music systems in shopping malls, retail stores, offices, etc.
* Multi-channel playback systems in dance clubs (with optional subwoofers), compact floor monitors, cue loudspeakers for live music, etc.
St. Louis, MO | March, 2015 - "The Cathedral has been known as acoustic nightmare for many years. When we heard they wanted to upgrade their audio system, I knew immediately that Renkus-Heinz Iconyx was the right solution for the space." - Tony Badamo, Tech Electronics.
94 dB (1W/1m) @ 500 Hz
117 dB Pgm, 120 dB Peak
(TRX81/9) 90° H x 60° V*
(TRX81/12) 120° H x 60° V*
80 Hz to 20 kHz
1" SSD102-8 Titaniumdriver, 15 W RMS, 30 W Pgm
8"model SSL8-2 woofer, 2" VC, treated fiber cone; 100 W RMS, 200 W Pgm
200 W Pgm @ 8 Ohms
Multi-ply hardwood, perforated metal grille
Screw terminals or Neutrik 4-pin connectors
Black, White or Natural (unfinished) paint
Custom color optional
Weather resistant optional (TuffTex (black only) or Fiberglass (custom colors available))